It includes two modules “File Tracking Management System” and “Human Resource Management System” which consist of tracking of all complaints and files, payroll management, leave schedule, budget and assets management.
File Tracking & Management System
There is a need for computerization to monitor the activities a proper system needs to be evolved to manage the complaints at all different levels. The action taken are also to be monitored at higher levels for the futuristic decision and proper justice against the complaint. FTMS is a web based application to monitor the pendency of case receipts and files and assist in their easy tracking. It is an integrated package which has features right from diarizing of case receipts/files, updating its status, opening of new files, tracking the movement of the files, dispatch of letters/files and finally records management.
Features of File Tracking and Management System :
- System is a web based so it can be accessed from anywhere.
- It is fully dynamic, the contents and menu can be added or modified at any time and as per department’s need.
- Software has a dashboard to circulate the circular and it is fully user based.
- Features of file sharing.
- File tracker facility.
- SMS alert.
- User level security, with multiple user id and password.
- Track the exact location of file.
- It records all the changes in the application including editing, insertion, updating deletion etc.
- File requesting (feature of call case)
- Easy to use.
- Comprehensive search facilities.
- Full transaction reporting.
- Customized reports as per the need and desired by organization.
- Track the department and particulars wise pendency.
Benefits after Implementation of File Tracking & Management System
Benefits for Organization:
- Timely completion of cases, and if not so, Organization can take necessary action against the department who put cases on hold for so long.
- Duplicate cases can be controlled with the advance and searching by using every parameters.
- Timely department reporting can be done to the higher authorities.
- Proper action and monitoring can be planned well, as per the severity of the cases registered at organization.
Benefit’s for Applicant:
- Applicant can be benefited by tracking their complaint.
- The process becomes transparent, at all levels.
- Action process can be fastened.
- Tracking and monitoring level will be improved.
- No misplacement of the complaint.
- Entire reports can be generated to monitor the complaints from reception level to action taken level.
- Beneficiary report can be generated to monitor the pendency
- Reduction in time for hearing and misplacement of file for long.
- File, Complaints, letters can be monitored on daily basis.
- Reduction or elimination of unnecessary paper – work.
Human Resource Management System
A Human Resources Management System (HRMS) or Human Resources Information System (HRIS),
refers to the systems and processes at the intersection between human resource management (HRM)
and information technology. It merges HRM as a discipline and in particular its basic HR
activities and processes with the information technology field, whereas the programming
of data processing systems evolved into standardized routines and packages of enterprise
resource planning (ERP) software. On the whole, these ERP systems have their origin from
software that integrates information from different applications into one universal database.
The linkage of its financial and human resource modules through one database is the most important
distinction to the individually and proprietary developed predecessors, which makes this software
application both rigid and flexible.
A Human Capital Management Solution, Human Resources Management System (HRMS) or Human Resources Information System (HRIS), as it is commonly called is the crossing of HR systems and processes with information technology. The wave of technological advancement has revolutionized each and every space of life today, and HR in its entirety was not left untouched by it.
The advent of client–server, application service provider, and software as a service (SaaS) or human resource management systems enabled higher administrative control of such systems. Currently human resource management systems encompass:
- Time and attendance
- Performance appraisal
- Benefits administration
- HR management information system
- Recruiting/Learning management
- Performance record
- Employee self-service
- Absence management